With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
- Preparing deliverables relating to VAT compliance services (e.g. VAT registration application files, VAT returns) for an identified clients portfolio, with the guidance and under the supervision of a VAT expert
- Liaising with the clients and the VAT Authorities to discuss client issues
- Receiving regular feedback offering guidance to help ensure your constant development
- Learning about compliance obligations and timelines, rights and obligations of taxpayers, and VAT/litigation issues and procedures
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Deloitte University, Lunch & Learn sessions and opportunity to participate to external trainings
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Law or Tax Law
- Are a current user of MS-Office software
- Want to apply your accounting knowledge to the field of VAT and become a VAT expert
- Distinguish yourself by your organization skills, dynamism and motivation to learn and evolve
- Speak French or German fluently with a good level of English (any other language will be considered as an asset)