With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
The tax environment for funds is constantly evolving. Our team of Investment Fund professionals is known on the market for helping and advising clients in the set up and administration of reporting systems and ensuring they meet the legal tax reporting and certification requirements. As an analyst in our Financial Industry Solutions team, you will have the opportunity to develop your competences in funds and taxes and become an expert on the market.
Your next challenge
- Calculate and review tax reports for funds in India, Brazil, Indonesia and much more
- Interact with external parties (clients, fund administrators …) when necessary
- Provide advice to clients to ensure legal and tax compliance for tax provisions
- Contribute to the development of our tax business model
- Manage the client reporting database and adapt the solutions to clients’ needs
- Extract and prepare data for data analysis
- Integrate into a dynamic and energetic team