Our client is looking for :
- Responsible for providing legal advice to the company ;
- In charge of drafting and negotiating insurance policies and partners agreements ;
- Responsible for conducting legal research and follow-up all legal regulatory changes ;
- Dealing with the reporting to the management ;
- In charge of ensuring compliance with the Group requirements.
- Law degree obtained in France, and ideally a Bar admittance ;
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position, preferably in the life-insurance sector ;
- Fluency in French and English - any other language being considered as an asset ;
- A strong experience in drafting of legal documents ;
- Being flexible and able to find solutions.
Our client, a well-known life-insurance company, is offering a high-responsability position, within an international and dynamic environment.
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission? Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values:EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION.
For more information, do not hesitate to click on this opportunity !