- This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing AIFM and contribute actively to its evolution and development.
- The Fund Legal Advisor will report to the Conducting Officer - Legal.
- You have a university degree in Law.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the fund industry (preferably from AIFM, management companies of Law Firm with experience in AIFs setup).
- You understand and have good knowledge of the Luxembourg fund industry and AIFM regulations.
- You have strong writing skills in English with a high level of accuracy and you also pay attention to details.
- You are client focused, have a solution mindset and a hands-on approach.
- You are autonomous and demonstrate initiative.
- You are a good communicator and a team player.
- Working at our client means entering an international, dynamic and growth-oriented company.
- They provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through their global and local Academies.
- Their International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad.
- They offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- Our client offers a permanent contract.