Senior Analyst Depositary Oversight
Veröffentlicht am 28/05/2023
Apex Group Luxembourg
About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 5,000 staff across 50 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However, your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a qualified Senior Analyst Depositary Oversight (m/f/d) to support our Depositary department in Luxembourg. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
- Performance of oversight duties for funds investing in alternative and liquid assets amongst others asset ownership verification, cash flow monitoring, NAV checks, investment restrictions.
- Involvement in Fund launches / migrations as well as analysis and updating of the fund documentation (Prospectuses, Operating Memorandums, etc.) during entire fund life cycle.
- Execution of funds audit (Depositary confirmations).
- Representation of Depositary in Board Meetings and preparation of reportings.
- Acting as first operational point of contact for all stakeholders of the fund.
- Supporting any other task or project related to book of clients.
- Banking apprenticeship and/or Bachelor / Master degree in relevant field (economics, business administration, Finance).
- Several years of relevant practical experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of fund structures as well as related functions (Depositary, Management Company, Alternative Investment Fund Manager, Central Administration, etc.).
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills as well as a structured way of working.
- Ability work successfully both autonomously and within teams.
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, further system knowledge e.g. IBSY, eFront advantageous.
- Fluent communication skills in English and French/German advantageous.
What will you get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organization on an upwards trajectory
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global IT team
PID: 14375, 14374, 14373, 14372, 14371, 14369