Consolidation Trainee Luxembourg
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a CONSOLIDATION Trainee. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
With the support of more senior team members, you will be responsible for a portfolio of international, high profile clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
- Assisting clients in the setting up of consolidated reporting packages;
- Preparing a complete consolidation file, including consolidation entries;
- Performing consolidation treatment research under IFRS and other accounting GAAPs, preparing consolidation treatment memorandums;
- Taking part in the coordination process with clients and auditors;
- Small part of the job might be assisting in special audit missions (“commisaire aux comptes”);
- You hold a bachelor degree in Accounting / Management or Economics (theoretical consolidation and IFRS knowledge is an advantage);
- You are a recent graduate or have minimal professional experience;
- You are analytical person with good problem solving skills and logical mind;
- You have a strong organisation skills and meticulous;
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of German will be considered as an asset);
- You think outside the box with a high element of pro-activeness;
- You have a strong interest in consolidation;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment within a team of smart people doing interesting job.
Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 2500 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.