Full Stack Developer Angular/Java (M/F)
You are passionate with coding and create great User Experience, then we should meet.
In this job, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the software that propels our new product forward as well as sharpening your skills on different technologies.
On a daily basis, you will get to work within IT team with strong collaboration with Business to develop Victor Buck Services products and enhance the clients’ digitalization programs.
Your technical environment will be composed of Angular, Java, and versatile technology stacks to implement the features our clients ask for and to achieve Victor Buck Services goals.
You will have the chance to show off your skills across multiple modules, ranging from Web applications to micro services. We are constantly building and improving our automated factory in order to increase the level of quality.
- You have graduated from a CS degree / Bootcamp and you already worked in real world production environment.
- You love staying on the cutting edge of the Software Engineering stack, your thirst for knowledge is continuously growing and does not show any sign of slowing down.
- You love writing reusable, testable and efficient code and for you, a team grows and improves by sharing knowledge and experiences.
Ideal candidate skills
- Proficient knowledge of web technologies
- Angular framework experience
- Back-end development experience in Java, Spring framework
- Pragmatic experience with databases (Oracle, MongoDB, SQL,…)
- RESTful API design and implementation. Mulesoft knowledge is a plus.
- Git master
- Familiar with DevOps concept, CI/CD
- Familiar with containerization
Top reasons to work with us :
- To take on challenging projects
- You like change ? So do we ! We evolve constantly.
- Meet friendly teams & great colleagues
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016 we will ask the selected candidate to provide us with a criminal record before the contract’s signature.