IT Network Specialist
Veröffentlicht am 15/07/2022
We are recruiting for one of our clients an IT Network Specialist.
- Manage the network environment as part of a team of technology specialists.
- Implementation of new network solutions.
- Continuous improvement of the existing network environment.
- Tier 3 support - troubleshoot and resolve network related issues.
- On-call support required for tier 3 critical issues.
- Securing network systems by enforcing security policies.
- Support and administer firewall systems.
- Configure and administer Cisco routing and switching infrastructure.
- Computer Science Degree, or similar;
- Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL considered an asset;
- 3+ years of experience with implementing and managing network technologies in a complex, global network environment;
- Expertise on LAN, WAN, WLAN built on Cisco network infrastructure;
- Routing protocol knowledge (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP);
- Knowledge of managed circuits and VPN;
- Knowledge of Windows networking services (DNS, DHCP);
- Telephony protocols including PSTN and VoIP;
- Familiar with Checkpoint and/or Fortinet firewalls or similar;
- Knowledge of Fiber channel networking;
- Familiar with network load balancing (Citrix application delivery controller);
- Experience with Azure virtual networking (VWAN, VNET) considered an asset.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Team player - comfortable interfacing with cross-functional groups with minimal supervision.