SOGETI is looking for a talented, driven and experienced Dot Net Developer to join our company in Luxembourg.
As part of the Digital department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will participate in the Software Development lifecycle of a project on client premises, a prestigious international organization.
You will do more than just sling code and you will engage in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
If you do have a Secret Clearance, then this job is for you!
A full relocation program will be offered to help you, including moving allowance.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle at all stages including:
- Analysis & Backlog definition;
- Solution design;
- Follow Agile development best practices as well as DevOps enabling practices such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment to improve overall execution speed and product quality;
- Follow security best practises such as OWASP;
- Responsible for working closely with the product owner to create software that meet the business needs;
- Be able to think through business use cases;
- Create and maintain accurate documentation;
Continue to develop skills, knowledge and ability to improve processes and procedures, and keep updated on trends and developments in the industry. This included meeting annual personal development goals.
- Experience in building applications using Microsoft .NET technology;
- Experience in C# Development, ASP.Net and MVC;
- Experience in Visual Studio, TFS, MS DevOps;
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle DB;
- Any certification in Microsoft .Net would be an asset;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Fluent in English.
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
Candidate must be willing to undergo a security clearance procedure as this position might require holding security clearance.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Comprehensive Relocation program including:
- Relocation allowance up to €1200 to help you get settled;
- Relocation assistance by your dedicated HR Business Partner:
- In selecting child care;
- School location search for school-age children;
- Suitable housing search;
- Spousal work visas sponsorship;
- Job search assistance for the spouse;
- Language and cultural trainings;
- Competitive Salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card (ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
WHY JOINING LUXEMBOURG?
- The safest country in the world in the heart of Europe and less than 2 hours from European Capitals;
- Truly Multicultural: A population of 626,000 people including 48% made up of foreign communities with 170 nationalities;
- The wealthiest country in EU with the best state-funded healthcare system & old-age state pension scheme;
- High quality education with international schools;
- High standard of living including job security, political stability, individual freedom and environmental quality;
- Free public transport.
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing, innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world, Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994, working closely with its clients, with 750 teammates.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world.
In parallel, Sogeti get involved for a sustainable future. Our ambition? To achieve carbon neutrality for operations no later than 2025 and to become a Net zero Business by 2030. So far, we work on biodiversity by donating to Natur&ëmwelt, a local organization with the objective of preserving and restoring the natural environment.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 11 European countries countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Finland, Hungary, Austria and offshore in India, with more than 5000 Teammates.