Broadcasting Center Europe (BCE) is a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT.
With its extensive experience on the media market, our team provides high-quality services and will always find the solution that matches your project and budget.
With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.
We are looking for new motivated developers who want to integrate our development team and take part in their activity in the development of media related applications. The working environment is highly dynamic and really motivating. All projects are real challenges for the teams and no project is like another.
• You will join a specialized team who create different software applications who could be used in radio/TV production environment or in the postproduction. Each project includes technical challenges and are continuously developed in innovation context.
• You will participate to all applications development phasis (analysis, development, testing, deployment, support/maintenance)
• You will write technical documentation related to your products
• You have at least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science
• Java is your language and you are well experimented in.
• You have a good level in English. French and German are assets
• You are IT minded and have strong analytical and problem solving skills
• You are a team player able to communicate easily with others
• You are enthusiastic and highly motivated
• You like to work in a multi-cultural environment