Intern Software Developer in Group Transaction and Reporting Systems (m/f)
Veröffentlicht am 10/03/2023
RTL Group / BCE
RTL Group is a leading entertainment company across broadcast, streaming, content and digital, with interests in 56 television channels, eight streaming services and 36 radio stations. The Group’s families of TV channels are either number one or number two in six European countries, while RTL Group owns or has interests in radio stations in France, Germany, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Deutschland is the Group’s largest business unit and Germany’s first cross-media champion, operating across TV, streaming, radio, digital and publishing. RTL Group's streaming services include RTL+ in Germany, Videoland in the Netherlands and 6play and Salto in France. Fremantle is one of the world’s largest creators, producers and distributors of scripted and unscripted content, responsible for around 12,000 hours of programming per year, alongside an international network of teams operating in more than 25 countries. The streaming tech company Bedrock and the ad-tech company Smartclip are also owned by RTL Group. As a market leader, RTL Group strives to foster alliances and partnerships within the European media industry, for example by building one-stop advertising sales houses in Germany and the Netherlands with Ad Alliance and driving international advertising sales with RTL AdConnect. Bertelsmann is the majority shareholder of RTL Group, which is listed on the Luxembourg and Frankfurt stock exchanges and in the MDAX stock index.
• Work on one internship project (topic on which your thesis may be based);
• Support project teams during implementation on specific project tasks, under the supervision of an expert or project manager;
• Support the GTRS team in their recurring daily work;
• Participate, under the supervision of an expert, in developing innovative solutions deployed world-wide inside RTL Group, using modern HTML5 and cloud technologies.
• You are currently studying for a relevant university degree and require credits towards your current degree, or you want to gain some professional experience on a voluntary basis while studying or after having recently graduated (the entire internship must be within 12 months of your graduation);
• Experience or education based in developing with Java or C#, and the agile methodology;
• Familiarity with relational databases (MS SQL or Oracle);
• Familiarity with software testing strategies would be an asset;
• Familiarity with cloud computing( MS Azure or AWS) would be an asset;
• Knowledge of SAP and completion of free https://open.sap.com courses would be an asset;
• You are fluent in English; additional French and/or German is an advantage;
• You have an excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office packages. E.g. Word, PowerPoint & Excel;
• You have excellent analytical and communication skills;
• You are curious, ready to invest a lot, and eager to learn;
• You are available for 6 months or more.