SAP S4/HANA Functional Support Engineer Abgelaufen
Veröffentlicht am 21/11/2023
- IT Consulting
Since 1922, Rotarex has been the world leader in cylinder valves, regulators, and equipment for all gas applications. Rotarex is the partner of choice for many industries: semiconductor, medical, research, automotive, food and beverage, fire protection, butane/propane and more.
Nearly 2,000 motivated and highly skilled employees in a global network work every day to meet the needs of customers and industry.
Rotarex is known worldwide for innovation, quality, and customer service.
LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Do you want to achieve ambitious goals in your daily work and participate in the development of an international industrial company?
We wish to reinforce our implementation SAP team, we are currently looking for a:
SAP S4/HANA Functional Support Engineer
- Supporting the design and deliver functionalities in production planning and execution area (PP) on global scale.
- supporting the local teams during our global ERP migration project and be an interface between internal departments and the external S4 Hana functional consultants.
- Monitor our new ERP implementation based on S4 Hana for all logistical and manufacturing related Business Process
- Involved in all project phases in collaboration with financial, master data and technical IT departments
- Setup and responsible for the post go-live support in your functional area
- Help to ensure continuous improvement for our systems
- Identify, extract, and share functional knowledge assets from S4/Hana with our internal stakeholders.
- Must have:
- At least 4+ years SAP experience implementing SAP MM / PP / SD / EWM
- Experience in a discrete manufacturing environment is a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of distribution and manufacturing processes, best practices and compliance
- Proven experience in configuring, testing and supporting SAP solutions
- Experience in writing support procedures
- Testing, Training and support experiences and capabilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Soft skills :
- Capacity to perform in a multicultural environment,
- Be open minded, proactive, detail-oriented, analytical, and curious,
- Customer facing skills
- Stress resistant
- Nice to have :
- Experience in the industrial sector
- French or German is considered as a plus
- Experience with S/4 HANA is preferred
Joining Rotarex, means benefiting from:
- The growth of a major industrial group with a great worldwide reputation
- A family business culture
- Numerous opportunities for professional training, personal development, and internal mobility throughout your career
- The technicality of our jobs, where innovation, invention and inspiration are at the heart of our strategy
- Flexible working hours, allowing a nice work-life balance
- A social fund related to the important events in your life (marriage, birth, retirement, etc.)
- Our collective labor agreement that offers many benefits (seniority leave, social leave, medical check-up hours, individual performance bonuses, etc.)
- The prospect of a brand-new industrial site 4.0 in Bissen (in 2025)
- A location easy to access to 3 minutes’ away from Lintgen’s train station, as well as a free parking
- Preferential rates for your telephone package (Tango Card)
- The Sympass card and its many good deals
- Benefits with some Luxembourgish banks
- Attractive prices for health coverage
- The sponsoring of some local sports events (football tournaments, football team, running or trail, individual or team events, etc.)
- Various company events (family day, Christmas party, team building, etc.)