Operational Assistant (M/F) Abgelaufen
Veröffentlicht am 17/09/2021
Randstad Interim S.A.
Willing to work within a European Institution?
Then you might be interested in the following offer. We are currently looking for a :
Operational Assistant - Operations Dpt (M/F)
The Operational Assistant will join the executive team of the European PPP Expertise Centre (EPEC), an important component of the EIB’s new integrated Advisory Services (AS) department. S/he will contribute to the effective and efficient running of EPEC’s administrative office.
The European PPP Expertise Centre (EPEC) has been sharing PPP experience and best practice with its public sector members since 2008 and providing bilateral support on PPP policies and projects since 2015. A large number of stakeholders, including EPEC Members, other AS and EIB services, counterparts in the EU and the wider public, rely on the high-quality market information, analyses and guidance EPEC provides.
- Coordination and organisation of data submissions from EPEC Member countries, undertaking quality checks;
- Support, where necessary, to improve the quality of data submissions;
- Collation of project data and assistance in quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Assistance in the development of graphical representation of different aspects of the analysis; and
- Support, on an ad hoc basis, in the production of relevant reports.
- You obtained a Bachelor/Masters Degree in a relevant field : Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, etc;
- You acquired at least 3 years of relevant experience, in positions that included planning and organisation of events, proof-reading/editing (in English), website coordination/management and more general administrative duties;
- You speak perfectly English (C1 minimum), and you have a good knowledge of French (B2). Any other EU language would be an advantage;
- You have a good knowledge of the standard MS office tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint);
- You are immediately available for a contract of 3 months minimum!
- Achievement Drive: continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals.
- Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes.
- Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns.
- Organisational Commitment: Is willing to commit to an organisation whose mission is to support Europe and is open to diversity, and to align her/his own behavior with the organisation’s needs and intrinsic values, acting with integrity in ways that promote the organisation’s mission, policies and rules.
Interested? Feeling like this experience could be a good opportunity for you right now?
Then please apply through the appropriate link and we will get back to you if your profile matches the requirements.