Key Account Officer Abgelaufen
Veröffentlicht am 12/09/2021
Randstad Interim S.A.
- Centre Culturel de Rambrouch
For our client, a Chinese company, we are looking for
A dedicated Key Account Officer Speaking English/Chinese (F/H)
As a key Account Officer you will manage one global customer relationship, in order to drive profitable and a long-term relationship, your customer satisfaction and increased turn over.
Having a strong relationship with customer’s account owner.
Position description / your responsibilities:
- Deal with one sensitive customer, management the Key client account from an accounting and corporate administration perspective (accounting/administrative services)
- Work close together with necessary teams'
- Directly review the accounting side, and be ready to produce when needed
- Review and coordination of various corporate documentation prepared by the corporate team
- Manage day to day queries from your customer
- Act as subject-matter expert and advise client
- Handles complex and/or non-standard issues requests on the customer’s
- Ensure KPIs are met; prepare and delivers quarterly business reviews
- Liaise with internal and external parties as needed
Capability requirement / your profile:
- Minimum 5/7 years of experience as account manager/enterprise solution selling experience
- Client-oriented and problem solver
- Project Management skills
- Experience in inbound and outbound sales functions
- Data analysis experience, to be able to understand relation between data and drive growth based on the insights identified
- Structured and highly responsible working manner
- Basic understanding of how consumer terminal devices works, such as smartphone, smartwatch, Mobile, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Experience in direct communication (by written, phone and/ or in person)
- Good knowledge of standard computer tools (MS Office); Excellent in Excel
- Fluency in English and Chinese is mandatory (written and spoken), any additional language will be an asset
Working conditions / we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone
- CDI; Weekly working time: 40h/week
- Schedules: Monday till Friday According to schedule
- Workplace: Luxembourg office and/or homeworking
- To ensure colleagues’ health & safety, working from home until the end of the pandemic
We look forward to meeting you then... send your CV and cover letter to my attention.
Send your application with the following reference in the subject line of your email : RAND_SEC_Key_Acc_Man_Chi_2021