Our client is well-established financial company – To strengthen their teams, we are looking for
Domiciliation & Corporate Officer H/F - Permanent Contract
Provide domiciliation and corporate secretary services for a portfolio of regulated and non-regulated investment companies in accordance with Luxembourg company and fund regulations.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Coordinate, prepare and attend board and shareholders’ meetings
· Draft board and shareholder resolutions/minutes
· Maintain administrative and legal records
· Ensure the safekeeping of official documents and management of the companies’ correspondence
· Ensure legal publications and filing
· Liaise with notaries, lawyers and banks
· Perform social secretariat of investment companies
· Coordinate invoice payments
· Onboarding and Lifecycle management
· Maintain and develop customer relationship
· You are graduated in Law and/or in Corporate law
· You have min. 4 years’ experience in the area of corporate office and domiciliation roles
· You have a strong knowledge of Luxembourg corporate and fund regulations, with an experience in investment funds and/or Private Equity/Real Estate funds administration
· You are highly organised, proactive and have a sense of responsibility and priority management
· You are accurate, rigorous and able to work independently in an environment under pressure and with tight deadlines
· You are fluent in English and French, German would be an advantage
Interested? Send us your CV without further delay. Only CVs matching these criteria will be taken into consideration.
Randstad is one of the leading players worldwide in the area of recruitment, temporary work and human resources services. Randstad has been operating in Luxembourg since 1995 and works for most of the important companies of the country.