Documentation Officer (M/F) - 6 Months (may be renewed)
Veröffentlicht am 03/12/2021
Randstad Interim S.A.
- Centre Culturel de Rambrouch
Our client is a Bank - For a temporary mission of 6 months (renewable if needed), we are looking for a Documentation Officer (M/F) to assist the team with the review and registration into local IT systems of KYC documents. The person shall also, within this assignment, notably identify any missing KYC documents and structure the monitoring thereof.
· For each account, check the accuracy of the static data of the client (name, first name, address, etc.) and make corrections where needed
· Input, for each account, the missing information in order to open the account (such as passport expiry date, TIN number, etc.)
· Check electronic copies of identification documents and create separate copies of the mandatory documents which are needed to be saved in the IT system
· Maintain an updated status of the progression of the review of the accounts
· Other activities and responsibilities, in addition to those mentioned above, may be entrusted with the function holder
· University degree in economics or finance (or equivalent)
· Knowledge of Luxembourg / French regulatory framework pertaining to KYC matters
· Fluency in English and in French
· Excellent organisation skills, team spirit, flexibility and self-discipline
Interested? Send us your CV without further delay. Only CVs matching these criteria will be taken into consideration.
Randstad is one of the leading players worldwide in the area of recruitment, temporary work and human resources services. Randstad has been operating in Luxembourg since 1995 and works for most of the important companies of the country.