Client support and application tester (M/F)
Veröffentlicht am 12/09/2021
Randstad Interim S.A.
- Centre Culturel de Rambrouch
- IT Entwicklung
Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job where you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
We are looking for a
Client support and application tester CDI (H/F)
- Carrying out technical tests,
- Managing updates to the internal test program,
- Create procedures and develop test scenarios and data,
- Configuration of tools and test environment,
- Automating the various processes,
- Analysing, reporting incidents and providing feedback to analysts and developers,
- Follow-up and correction of technical and functional anomalies,
- Writing procedures for clients,
- You have a good knowledge of testing methodologies and tools,
- You have an interest in all aspects of reporting,
- You have excellent communication and writing skills in French(C1) and English (C1) German and/or Luxembourgish are an asset,
- You are a team player,
- You are curious, rigorous and organised,
- You have a good command of SQL server, MS Office. VB would be an asset,
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take up this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this vacancy. We look forward to meeting you!