Back Office Analyst (M/F) Abgelaufen
Veröffentlicht am 12/09/2021
Randstad Interim S.A.
Willing to work within a European Institution?
Then you might be interested in the following offer. We are currently looking for a :
Back Office Analyst (M/F)
S/he will execute key processes of various complexities, ensuring the overall quality of the unit’s output and compliance with the EIB financial policy and Back-office management processes.
- To work on general tasks related to the IBOR reform (i.e. the regulatory reform which foresees the replacement of some Libor interest rates with new overnight benchmarks such as ‘Sonia’ and ‘Sofr’, clauses for new contracts, IBOR migration including basic data analysis on the legacy loan portfolio;);
- To review contractual clauses of the existing stock of loan contracts and identify key characteristics which are relevant for their conversion (i.e. contract amendment) to the new benchmark;
- To provide a pre-validation of contract amendments that are sent to the clients with the proposal to convert their loans to the new benchmarks (i.e. IBOR migration);
- To support the unit for general (or repetitively) questions related to the contract documentation needed due to the IBOR reform;
- To handle mailbox requests of varied nature from the Bank’s front and middle offices;
- Overall operational support to the unit.
- You obtained a Masters' Degree in a field related to the role:Business Administration, Law, Economics;
- You speak fluently English (C1 level). The knowledge of French is considered as an advantage;
- Additional relevant postgraduate studies or professional qualification is considered as an advantage;
- You have acquired at least 3 years of experience in either the Banking/Financial industry with knowledge of contract reviews, or as a legal counsel (or paralegal) working with lending contracts;
- Any experience or dpeth knowledge of the IBOR regulatory reform would be considered as a distinct advantage;
- Your experience preferably includes working with loan contracts in a financial or banking institution;
- You are able to work independently and keen to learn;
- You have a very good understanding of loan documentation and financial products;
- IT applications such as MS Office or other finance related softwares are no secret to you;
- You are available to start working in September for a 4-month-contract minimum!
Interested? Feeling like this experience could be a good opportunity for you right now?
Then please apply through the appropriate link and we will get back to you if your profile matches the requirements.