PwC Legal is a highly reputable top-tier firm based in Luxembourg. We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients and combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
Our team is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
We are currently looking for a lawyer/jurist for our Corporate and M&A department (hybrid working model) (un avocat/juriste pour notre département Droit des Sociétés et Fusions & Acquisitions - travail en mode hybride)
- Involvement in several stimulating files which will allow you to discover and in turn apply the best technical methods in respect of international legal issues
- Assisting the corporate team on all aspects of transactions (restructuring, M&A etc…)
- Drafting of legal documentation (including performance of due diligence, drafting and negotiation of shareholders
- Participating in meetings and calls with clients
- Completion of legal research in local and cross-border legislations
From the moment that you join our team, we aspire to make your work experience an outstanding and engaging one by offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Personalised induction program and day to day coaching
- Trainings and opportunities for progression within our firm
- Stimulating experience with multiple opportunities to bring added-value and proposals
- A friendly work environment that invites you to gain valuable knowledge and experience, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you
- The possibility to choose a hybrid way of working (on a voluntary basis), sharing your time between the firm's premises and home
The candidate should have:
- Have a university degree in Law and a postgraduate degree in Corporate law
- Have a first relevant experience ideally in a law firm, on corporate structuring and general company law matters. A first experience in mergers & acquisitions and private equity would be an advantage
- Have excellent drafting and communication skills
- Be able to learn quickly and work as part of a team
- Have a perfect command of French, English and German.
- Have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
If you want to advance your career in a different law firm, send your application via Moovijob.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.