TMT - Engineer Automation Technology (m/f/d)
Our affiliated company TMT - Tapping and Measuring Technology (www.tmt.com) is a worldwide leader in the supply of cast house equipment and measuring technology for the iron and steel industry.
To strengthen our TMT-team in Luxembourg, we are looking for you. If you are a reliable team player who likes to integrate in an international team, this could be the place for you.
Development of software and automation solutions for iron- and steelmaking measurement equipment to make our customers’ processes more efficient:
- Participate in the development of new products for GREEN STEEL and carbon-neutral iron making
- Software and automation system development, implementation and support
- Measurement data analysis and data-driven process models
- Integration of our measurement systems into higher level process automation systems
- Design and realization of advanced automation concepts (system architecture design, definition of programming sequences, software test design)
- Big data handling
- Development of digital solutions for industry 4.0 and smart maintenance technologies
- Continuous improvement of our existing products.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic Company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in a function-related field (Systems Engineering, Data Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or a similar field)
- Practical experience in system integration and process automation
- Knowledge in statistical data evaluation and machine learning
- Programming experience in C#.net, VB.net
- Practical experience with version control management systems and software test design
- Industrial data communication OPC DA/UA, Modbus TCP, TCP/IP, Profibus, Profinet
- Knowledge of database architecture and big data handling (relational and time series databases)
- Experience in PLC programming (TIA Portal, ABB Automation Builder, Schneider EcoStructure, UnityPro, Rockwell Logix Designer)
- Fluent in English
- High degree of initiative and self-responsibility and able to work in a professional and independent manner.
Nice To Have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and/or French are considered as an asset.