To provide tax and legal advice and support to internal clients of OneLife in order to secure the legal and tax environment of the undertaking, ensure the tax and legal corporate duties of OneLife are duly fulfilled and provide support with respect to business activities.
Advice, legal and tax expertise
- Provide support to internal clients on matters related in particular to corporate tax and legal but also corporate finance and business legal
- Review corporate tax returns, complete and file tax reporting (such as directors fees or dividend payments) and ensure follow-up with respect to all corporate tax matters
- Review and draft agreements (corporate as well as business related)
- Review and draft board documents, contracts and correspondence in collaboration with management and company secretary
- Report on activities in general in accordance with the modalities agreed with management
- Ensure the legal and tax follow-up and maintenance of the existing life insurance portfolio on OneLife’s core markets
- Lead projects related to legal and regulatory changes by delivering accurate analysis, follow-up and implementation of solutions
- Manage and advise on complaints or disputes with third parties, which could lead to legal proceedings or actions. Support the team member(s) within Tax & Legal in charge of complaints and litigations, where needed
- Participle actively in marketing initiatives including events, newsletters, partner meetings, training, etc.
- At least, 2 years’ experience in delivering tax and legal expertise within insurance and/or banking sector, with a particular focus on corporate tax matters
- Additional expertise across inheritance law and/or “Private Equity” is considered as an advantage
- Active listening and good communication skills
- Able to adapt to different level of stakeholders
- Open to multicultural and multilingual diversity
- Capable of working independently as well as within a team
- Problem solver & solution oriented
- Fluent French and English (written and spoken). Additional European languages are an asset (Dutch, Spanish, Danish or Swedish)
OneLife. Several reasons
OneLife exists to overturn conventional attitudes to life assurance. As a specialist in this area with close to 30 years’ experience, we develop cross-border financial planning solutions for wealthy clients across Europe.
Whether it’s a question of long-term savings, inheritance planning or simply understanding how to better manage your wealth, we are dedicated to providing sophisticated, compliant and innovative solutions that are crafted to suit each individual and their evolving needs.
Together with a solid network of select partners — including private banks, family offices and independent financial advisers — our dynamic team of international experts offers a fresh approach that helps understand and anticipate the needs of wealthy clients in a world of change.
OneLife is a member of APICIL Group, the fourth largest social protection group in France, engaged in health and life insurance, pensions, savings products and related financial services.
Join the team
If you’re interested in joining the team, send your application!