NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce the team for our clients, we are looking for a 2 Systems Engineer, speaking French and English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Install and set up Windows systems and servers
- Build the server’s back-end architecture, including databases and scripts for specific applications and user needs.
- Provide Technical Support and Guidance, resolve issues with server performance and access. install and maintain Windows-based programs for end users and help debug these applications
- Perform System Maintenance, identify potential issues or bugs affecting server performance, develop and deploy proactive solutions to ensure system usability across the organization.
- Maintain system security, noticing faults and vulnerabilities within the server’s architecture
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position with large scale complex Windows environments.
- English & French fluent
- High Availability in the Windows/VMWare/Citrix environments
Expérience with :
- Azure Cloud infrastructure
- PowerShell, Batch scripting experience
- Citrix Netscaler, XenApp, XenDesktop and StoreFront support
- MS AppV application packaging knowledge
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity in Windows environment
- Knowledge AWS Cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work within strict deadlines with a wide spectrum of people
- Self-motivated, dynamic, proactive & customer-oriented attitude to be able to work on tight schedule
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.