Senior System Engineer – FR/EN
Veröffentlicht am 18/05/2023
Senior System Engineer – FR/EN (F/M)
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 29th anniversary in 2022. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our teams, we are looking for a Senior System Engineer speaking French and English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of network and security solution components
- In charge of the installation, configuration, deployment, maintenance, and migration of IT infrastructures based on Microsoft technologies and Vmware
- Implement best practices across all platforms including Microsoft, VMware ensuring high level of security and availability
- Ensure the availability, integrity, security, and good performance of the network infrastructure
- Perform incidents resolution and follow-up, problems identification, analysis, and customer support
- Participate in continuous improvement of the overall production environment and propose improvements where required
- Keep a high level of technical awareness within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Participate to IT related projects
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in network, security or a master’s degree in computer Science
- Experience with data protection technologies including encryption, key management, data loss prevention, and hardware security modules
- Fluency in French and English
- Excellent knowledge of:
- VPN administration
- Network (switching and routing)
- Wifi, 802.1x
- Excellent knowledge of Systems:
- VMware vSphere/VSAN/ESX
- Windows 10 / Office 365
- Windows Server 2016/2019
- Active Directory
- Exchange 2016/2019
- Power shell and scripting languages
- IT passioned, highly motivated, organized, autonomous with a critical mind and a strong desire to improve things
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- Take the opportunity to join our "NSI family", where human values remain at the heart of our priorities
- Permanent contract
- Training courses
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.