NSI – Python Commando Developer – FR/EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2023. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our teams, we are looking for a Python Commando Developer, speaking French and English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support our various business lines with IT oriented solutions
- Organize an agile adaptation to strategic and regulatory challenges
- Innovation and implementation of digital levers
- Ensure the delivery high quality reporting services by contributing to the development and improvement of our internal reporting system
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments in application coding to propose their implementation within the business teams
- Analyze and estimate the new departments
- Perform coding and programming using best development practices
- Develop and Securizate new reporting app
- Ensure to complete the assigned tasks within allotted budgets and timelines
- Provide to the team a technical support with tools
- Conduct training programs to the team when required
- Maintain positive working relationships with colleagues
- Code reviews and optimization
- Develop/Innovate new tactical systems to improve work quality and efficiency
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience with:
- Other languages are considered as assets
- Interest in new technologies
- Ability to work autonomously as well as be part of a team
- Be rigorous, quality driven, result-oriented with excellent analytical and synthetic kills
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- Take the opportunity to join our "NSI family", where human values remain at the heart of our priorities
- Permanent contract
- Training courses
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.