NET Fullstack Developer – FR/EN
Veröffentlicht am 28/03/2023
.NET Fullstack Developer – FR/EN
NSI-CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 29th anniversary in 2022. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our teams, we are looking for a .NET Fullstack Developer, speaking French and English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Focus on software engineering while developing a strong expertise in the financial industry (Banking, Investment Funds, etc.)
- Develop data intensive application and dealing with APIs and heavy data processing
- Create innovative user interfaces based on technologies like React, Angular or others
- Apply agile methodologies (SCRUM) on a daily basis
- Use best practices for development lifecycle
- Work hand in hand with our financial experts and be on daily contact with the client
- Provide visibility to the stakeholders on the scope, progress and issues in the solution delivery process
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Degree in computer science or another relevant field
- Knowledge of:
- C# / .Net Core and SQL Server
- ReactJS (e.g. Redux, Saga, etc.) Angular and/or others
- TDD, Clean code, QA and CI/CD
- Able to write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability: your code is written with testability as a primary focus
- Familiar with code quality and continuous delivery
- Eager to learn about new technologies and the business world
- Have a collaborative mindset, enjoy sharing knowledge and succeeding as a team
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- Take the opportunity to join our "NSI family", where human values remain at the heart of our priorities
- Permanent contract
- Training courses
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.