NSI – Linux Engineer – FR EN
NSI-CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2023. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our teams, we are looking for a Linux Engineer speaking French and English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be able to understand and lead day to day activities of the team
- Be able to lead technical projects
- Be responsible for the operational maintenance and the deployments of assets in your scope
- Develop and represent Operations Engineers expertise and share it with the team
- Take an active part in the evolution of deployment procedures & standards for all kinds of components within the squad
- Improve the quality of deliveries by automating the deployments wherever possible
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Relevant experience in scripting (bash, Perl, Python, etc..)
- You are fluent in French and English
- Knowledge of:
- Linux systems in particular Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Ansible, TWS, Zabbix, etc
- Service Now, Sharepoint, Confluence
- IAM processes/Management is a strong asset
- Azure DevOps will be a plus
- Ability to work in an Agile (Kanban)
- Taking initiatives and responsibilities
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- Take the opportunity to join our "NSI family", where human values remain at the heart of our priorities
- Permanent contract
- Training courses
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.