Business Process Developer – Appway – EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 29th anniversary in 2022. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our teams, we are looking for a Business Process Developer – Appway, speaking English.
Your main responsibilities:
As member of the Appway team:
- Development on major bank services and processes
- Development of workflows using the BPM notation
- Configuration of business rules
- Creation and customization of documents on the Appway environment
- Integration with banking systems and other technologies
- You have more than 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Advanced degree in software engineering combined with a relevant professional experience
- Fluent in English. French will be considered as an advantage
- Demonstrable proficiency in an object-oriented programming language. Java or C# preferred
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals: object-orientation, database modelling, design patterns, Web Services, UML and algorithms
- Good understanding of web technologies and concepts (HTML, Java Script Frameworks, CSS, Ajax, XML)
- Experience in workflow development (Appway, Adobe Life Cycle, other BPMN tools, …) will be considered as an advantage
- With an agile mindset, you are a true team player and have good communication skills
- Curious, ambitious, and passionate
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- Take the opportunity to join our "NSI family", where human values remain at the heart of our priorities
- Permanent contract
- Training courses
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.