Fund Reporting and Analysis Officer, Luxembourg (H/F)
Would you like to be part of an international and motivated team? We are now looking for a Fund Reporting and Analysis Officer, Luxembourg to support our growing Institutional and Wholesale Distribution (IWD) organisation.
At Nordea, you’ll take part in supporting individuals, families, small start-ups, big companies and institutions. You’ll find that our choices – big or small – really matter. And your skills, passion for customers and unique background are what we need to provide the financial solutions of tomorrow. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Product Reporting & Analysis team. As Fund Reporting and Analysis Officer, Luxembourg you’ll play a valuable role in providing quantitative support to the distribution and operational teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Producing and handling standard, dedicated and regulatory client reports, including Factsheets and risk related ones,
- Supporting internal stakeholders with the necessary information for selling, marketing and informing on our products,
- Involving in the internal fund and benchmark database monitoring, maintenance and improvement,
- Liaising with Data Vendors and Consultant Database in order to properly refer Nordea Asset Management funds externally,
- Conducting and developing relationship with external stakeholders on ESG Fund data,
- Following and understanding ESG Fund classification, methodology and score assigned by financial partners,
- Processing due diligence and oversight of delegated task such as data feed, risk calculation figures, regulatory reports preparation and dissemination,
- Coordinating small internal projects (new report implementation, data fetching, calculation improvement etc.),
- Developing your knowledge on the Luxembourg fund industry, regulations, fund management, financial derivatives instruments.
You’ll join a creative and international team. The role is based in Luxembourg.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment of the fund industry,
- Accurate and detail oriented, able to explain complex topics in a simple and comprehensive manner,
- Self-starter, well organised, multi-tasking with the ability to set priorities, communicate and handle problems efficiently,
Your experience and background:
- Master’s degree in economics, finance or similar,
- Minimum of experience within funds industry and with experience in asset manager are significantly preferred,
- Be fluent in English. German or other European language would be considered as an asset,
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft suite. Working knowledge of Bloomberg, DataStream, Reuters/Eikon and SQL,
- Any professional experience in a similar position will be considered as an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/30/2021 via the following link: https://careers.nordea.com/job/Luxembourg-Fund-Reporting-and-Analysis-Officer%2C-Luxembourg/684509301/?feedId=335801&utm_source=CareerSite.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.