We are now looking for a Client Servicing & Sales Support Officer for our German desk to strengthen our existing team and support our growing Institutional and Wholesale Distribution in Germany.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the centre for investment management in the Nordea Group and in the Asset & Wealth Management division. NAM is the largest asset manager in the Nordics with the vision of being a leading European Asset Manager. We want to do this by delivering returns with responsibility. We meet customer demands and guide our customers in the right direction in asset selection while ensuring prudent ESG practices. NAM has around 900 employees and more than 475 Nordic and international institutional clients.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Client Relationship Services Department. We seek to deliver high-quality client service to our prospects and existing customers. Furthermore, you’ll be in constant contact with our German Sales Team and play a valuable role in supporting them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generally: develop and maintain relationship with our sales colleagues located in Germany and provide them with proactive service;
- Take care of all requests and queries coming from our German client base (e.g. international wealth management professionals, private banks, global custodians and execution platforms, retail banking organisations, external asset managers, etc.) in close co-operation with internal stakeholders (e.g. Product Management, Legal department, Fund Reporting department, Marketing etc.) ;
- Look after all sales supportive tasks e.g. the planning, organisation and execution of road shows, client events, fairs and mailing campaigns;
- Coordinate client distribution contracts, operation memorandums and account set ups with the Transfer Agency and Compliance Department;
- Handle all relevant Fund Administration and Transfer Agency related activities and understand the different trailer fee set-ups;
- Maintain client information in the CRM system, ensuring completeness and accuracy;
- Occasionally participate at client events across Germany and in our Copenhagen hub.
You’ll join our multi-cultural and entrepreneurial team that is composed of more than 25 team members located in Luxembourg, Portugal and Singapore. As the Client Relationship Services Department, we are the entry point to the entire value chain for our Sales Teams located all across Europe (ex. Nordic Region), Latin America and Asia. This current opening is located in our operational hub in Luxembourg.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To do well in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a basic knowledge about the value chain of Investment Funds and have already had a first experience in the Fund Industry ;
- Are a self-starter, well organised, multi-tasking with the ability to set priorities and handle problems in a reflective and efficient manner;
- Have great communication skills and are service minded;
- Are motivated, stress resistant and enjoy working in an international and agile environment.
Your experience and background:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position in the Fund Distribution or Asset Management area - preferably within the German professional segment;
- Fluent in German with solid skills in written and spoken English;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of Salesforce is an asset.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than the 30.11.2021 via the following link: https://careers.nordea.com/job/Luxembourg-Client-Servicing-&-Sales-Support-Manager-for-our-German-desk%2C-Luxembourg-L-2015/727825501/?feedId=335801&utm_source=CareerSite . Please note the position might be filled before the application deadline.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at supporting our customers and communities. So please come as you are.