We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
A day in the life of a Senior fullstack developer
As a Senior Fullstack developer, you will be a part of a vibrant team
Your main duties will be:
The person to cover this position will be responsible as a developer for the analysis, design and implementation of applications augmenting the functionality and value of our clients web applications. The candidate will be responsible for Java application development, supporting business objectives while providing expertise in full software development lifecycle, from concept and design, to testing.
The candidate will join a dynamic environment at the premises of the European Commission and contribute to a high-level financial project.
- Development / Maintenance of Web Applications
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting (JUnit, JIRA)
- Implement a Digital Signature Portal (DSP)
If you have
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of full-time professional Java Development experience is required (Fullstack and SQL).
- Knowledge in digital signatures and encryption.
- A good knowledge of oral and written English is mandatory, whereas the knowledge of any other language of EU is considered an advantage.
- Experience with either in the Commission or the Parliament on these projects is an asset.
…then this position is suitable for you!
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential