We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
A day in the life of an Full-Stack Developer
Your main duties will be
- Development and maintenance of software applications
- Development and integration of software components
- Systems integration
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
- Drafting technical documentation
If you have:
- Ability to work with Oracle RDBMS and to query in native SQL language using Oracle 12c, SQL Developer
- Ability to develop computer application using Java (JDK 1.8, JEE 6).
- Ability to build and use Web Services (SOAP or REST)
- Atlassian ALM tools (Jira, Bitbucket)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to act as a team player.
- Capacity to coordinate with other teams and multiple stakeholders
- Respect of deadlines.
- Ability to respect deadlines and budget allocated and respect instructions
- Ability to write/speak/understand English (Level B min.).
- French knowledge is an asset.
- PRINCE 2 Foundation
- BPMN 2.0
- OMG Certified Expert in BPM (OCEB)
- IBM Certified Application Developer
- OCA Java SE 8 Programmer
…then this position is suitable for you!
This position comes with:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.