We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
A day in the life of an Application Developer
You will be a part of a team in charge of the European Commission’s Network Managed Services. You will be part of our Agile teams support EU Institutions web applications, services and IT.
- Analysing customer requirements
- Developing existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Software architecture design, together with architecture team
- Creating technical specifications, writing program code and documenting
- Testing the product in controlled situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Being helpful, respectful, team oriented and keeping others informed
- Interested and willing to learn new technologies
- Continuous integration & Continuous documentation & Continuous deployment using a dynamic pipeline: Git to commit, Jenkins to orchestrate, SonarQube to control, Unit-test/Selenium/nightwatch to check and Ansible to deploy and rollback
- At least 2/3 years of experience in software development
- Any knowledge or Experience with the following is beneficial but not mandatory:
- Microservice architecture (node.js or ServiceFabric or similar).
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB or similar).
- DevOps – CI, build automation, continuous deployment, fast path to live, etc.
- Quality control of code and releases (TDD, unit testing, coding for testability).
- Network and security Technologies
- Customer and Quality focus
- Sense for pro-activity
- Ability to understand complex technical situations
- Ability to provide recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication (French and English).
This position comes with:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.