MyJobTalent is looking for a Senior PHP Developer (M/F) on a permanent contract for one of our partners based in Luxembourg.
As a Senior PHP developer within the IT department, you will be in charge of :
- Develop information systems of our client and digitalizing services provided in accordance with their needs. In particular, the Senior PHP Developer will be fully in charge of implementing solutions for at least one product line.
Job description :
- Lead & supervise the implementation and performance of projects (costing, budget, deadline, quality)
- Develop application and shares good practices
- Maintain and evolve existing projetcs
- Responsible of technical choices of the application.
- Ensure the creation and evolution of technical documents
- Senior PHP developer with a minimum of 7 years in PHP.
- Knowledge in fund data will be a plus
- Have mostly developed complex applications.
- Significant experience in large volume database
- Master the Symfony framework
- Good knowledge in React, MariaDB
- Ability to understand and work in legacy code.
- Knowledge in Docker, ElasticSearch, PostGreSQL, Mongo, Splunk will be a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to innovate and propose the right solutions
- Ability to balance the long-term and short-term implications of individual decision
- French and English written and spoken proficiency.
You recognize yourself in this job description? Don’t hesitate to send us your application by email at : email@example.com
All applications will be considered strictly confidential.