As Senior Financial Regulatory Reporting Officer, you will be responsible for the Financial and regulatory reporting production and control for BCL/CSSF/EBA on daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
My client is a bank developing the efficiency of its financial department.
- Financial and regulatory reporting for BCL/CSSF/EBA on daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- General ledger review day to day and maintenance balance sheet and Profit & Loss.
- Invoices of general expenses (payment and booking).
- Prepaid, provision and monthly depreciation.
- Maintain general ledger chart of account to ensure completeness, accuracy and consistency.
- Update and improve accounting procedures.
- Prepare annual Luxembourg tier entity statutory financial statements (Lux GAAP)
- Prepare de Long form report (concerning finance department)
- Prepare information and promptly answers queries for audits, as needed
- Prepare and reconcile inter-company accounts.
- Month end closing procedures.
- At least 6 years of experience in Financial reportings controlling and production
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Fluent in French & English
- Increase your operational excellence
- Join an international team
- Participate of new projects