- The role is to develop sales by targeting strategic accounts.
- Our client is an insurance Group, with multiple locations, and having multiples solutions to provide.
- Generate and follow-up new business leads to meet sales and profitability targets.
- Negotiate contracts and offers with strategic accounts.
- Support and assistance to the current sales network of brokers and agents in Luxembourg.
- Working actively to review and improve continuously the offer and products.
- Managing the full project to ensure implementation of the services.
- Promote upselling on existing customers.
- You hold a Degree in Management, economics, or related topics.
- 5 years' experience in a B2B role.
- Fluent in French and English. German and Luxemburgish are an asset.
- You appreciate technical subjects and show creativity in finding solutions to bring to customers.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A multicultural and dynamic working environment.