The NAM, reporting to the International Sales Director, will be based in Luxembourg HQ, and will be responsible for the turnover, margin and profit of all German retailers and to start opening Austria as a new market.Key Responsibilities will include:
Our client in an international and well-established company with his HQ in Luxembourg. In order to reinforce their Sales team, we are actively looking for an experienced National Account Manager for Germany and Austria
- Develop a successful commercial strategy for Germany and Austria;
- Manage the development of business in Germany and Austria and the relationships with main retailers;
- Responsible for the revenues of German clients and for their P&L;
- Take on a strategic and operational role with significant P&L responsibility.
- Keep in line with the corporate strategy.
- Deliver sales, trade investment and profit targets.
- Defines and implements annual budget plans and provides regular reports to the headquarters;
- Ensures achievement of operational and strategic goals;
- Develops both new business and current customers through business development research to create growth in sales and profitability.
- Negotiate contractual agreements with the central purchasing managed
- Ensure the achievement of sales targets, by negotiating and managing trade agreements 2nd level with managed clients
- Achieve sales targets and annual targets
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with a focus on successful NPD.
- Identify and materialize opportunities to increase sales from existing customers to result in significant revenue growth.
- Develop and implement joint promotional plans to boost sales.
- Form a strong relationship with Marketing to develop and boost in-store brand awareness.
- Work closely with Marketing, Logistics and Finance to develop and execute tailor made activities.
- Provide forecast in line with target and budget expectations.
- Keep internal teams (Management, Marketing, Logistics and Finance) up to date with key developments in the clients.
- Nurture existing client base and increase customer satisfaction
- Develop strong understanding of our products value proposition in order to effectively address customer needs.
- University Degree in Management, Marketing, Economics or related disciplines
- At least 7 years working experience in Sales, of which at least 4/5 years as NAM in Germany, with a FMCG company.
- Additional experience in Marketing or Trade Marketing is also welcome.
- Exceptional commercial awareness and experience along with a track record of successful results and tangible achievements.
- Understand consumer insights, analyze data and prepare reports and presentations.
- Excellent relationship builder with solid communication and negotiation skills.
- Attitude to results orientation, problem solving and enthusiasm.
- Forecasting, Data & Trend analysis skills.
- Proficient in Windows, MS Office and Digital environments.
- Travels from Luxembourg to Germany and Austria (when it will be possible again) will be required.
- German native speaker with a fluent knowledge of English, additional languages are also welcome.
An unique position within a fast-growing company