As Independent Director you will act as a guide, coach, and mentor to the Company. The role includes improving corporate credibility and governance standards by working as an expert and help in managing risk. A background in Risk Management & Compliance is necessary for the role.
I am recruiting for an insurance company for that role.
Independent director is responsible for ensuring better governance by actively involving in various committees set up by the company. You will perform this important role:
- Check on the integrity of clients and investors information and ensure compliance controls and systems of risk management are in operation.
- While evaluating the performance of the board and management of the company, you will need to bring an objective view.
- Scrutinizing, monitoring and reporting management's performance regarding goals and objectives agreed in the board meetings.
- Safeguard the interests of all stakeholders, particularly the minority shareholders.
- Balance the conflicting interest of the stakeholders.
- At least 20 years of experience in the financial sector in Luxembourg in a risk management and/or compliance position
- Already been exposed with the CAA or CSSF or UK regulator or French regulator
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- You should be free from any interest, position or relationship that could materially interfere with, or could reasonably be perceived to interfere with an independent judgment.
- We will select candidates who will not have any conflict of interest with any other mandate as INED or current employment contract
- Discover new business organization
- Increase your reputation on the market
- Share your knowledge and experience