MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
Junior Buyer – Raw Materials (M/W)
· Issuing Purchase order and workflow for block invoices: for all categories Chemical, Fruits, Colorants, Flavors understand the different flows, issuance of purchase orders, unblock pending invoice
· Collaborating with Accounting Department, Buyers of Raw Materials
· Performing Procurement backoffice activities:
o Provide system SAP support;
o Management of Global contracts
· Suppliers management: - creation and follow up
· Manage Administrative tasks (documentation such as Master Agreement, Ecovadis and update in the internal system);
· Take corrective action on monthly closure tasks in alignment with Procurement and Local Teams;
· Management of the cover sheet for the categories of raw material;
· Continuously evaluating opportunities to simplify internal processes;
· Suggest and develop improvements together with local teams;
· Be the point of contact for suppliers.
· Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, Engineering, Legal Studies or related fields; a Procurement Engineering Degree or Economics Degree is preferred
- You speak English and French both fluently
· 1-3 years of work experience;
· Knowledge of SAP ERP (as a user) is mandatory, experience in SAP Ariba will be considered an asset;
· Experience in Purchasing department and/or Accounting experience is a plus
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Skills (specifically in Excel and Power Point);
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.