For our department Web development & Integration within LuxairGroup, we are looking for a (an):
Full Stack Developer (m/f)
As Full Stack Developer, you will be part of a team managing our most important distribution channels for our known brands Luxair and LuxairTours. This includes the web sites, booking engines on B2C and B2B level and a possible future extension to mobile technologies
Our responsibilities include:
- The customer portals handling more than 500.000 monthly visitors
- Integrating booking engines which handle around 50% of Luxair booking volume.
- Drive further personalization of the booking platform and the digital transformation of Luxair.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling and processes.
Minimum required criteria:
- Are holder of a bachelor degree "BAC+3" in Information Technology or provide proven experience on a similar position
- Have strong knowledge of SOA, API Management and integration of third-party services
- Have good knowledge of Java, Angular and PHP
- Being experienced in delivery and test automation (e.g. Jenkins) and passionate about DevOps
- Are able to handle full-stack projects
- Curiosity for new technologies and strong will to excel your knowledge
- Be a strong team player
- Show good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
Desired or to be acquired criteria:
The ideal candidate: