We are looking for a Risk Data Quality Officer to join the AIFs Team.
Your mission will consist in being in charge of managing the Risk Data framework of AIFs clients.
- Set up and manage securities (Real Estate, Private Equity and Debt Assets), as well as other data sets that support the risk management process.
- Delta NAV control of AIF portfolios.
- Implementation of illiquid portfolios in the Risk system.
- Perform and document procedures for data preparation including data cleaning, standardization, and analysis.
- Utilize common industry solutions such as Bloomberg to maintain and verify accuracy of data.
- Complete small projects independently and participate in larger strategic projects with minimal supervision.
- Support the preparation of the quarterly AIFMD reporting to CSSF.
- Serve as the team’s data analysis subject matter expert. Troubleshoot data submission errors and develop ad-hoc reports.
- Involvement in EMIR trade reporting to the Trade Repository platform.
- Close collaboration with the Risk AIF Team and Risk AIF’s skills development.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Business, Accounting, or IT related degree and a first experience in the fund industry.
- A first experience as Corporate Actions officer, Security Master File agent or Fund Accountant is considered as an asset.
- You are fluent in English any other language will be an asset.
- You are autonomous and details oriented.
- You have knowledge of Bloomberg and illiquid Financial Instruments.
- You have knowledge and understanding of the Luxembourg fund industry and AIFM regulations.
- You have IT skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative.
Who we are
Founded in 1993 as an independently-owned society, Lemanik Asset Management S.A. has become a leading third party Fund Management Company in Luxembourg, being both UCITS V compliant and AIFM authorized.
Luxembourg based, with offices in Dublin, Hong Kong and Milan, our seasoned and highly dedicated team of over 80 experts provides substance, governance, compliance and risk management support to more than 50 Asset Managers across Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East and the United States.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity and want to develop your career in a young, dynamic and international environment, please send us your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae (with a picture) in English.
Each application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Prior to the conclusion of the working agreement, a copy of an official criminal record (bulletin no.3), issued for less than 2 months, will be required for consultation purpose.