Willing to reinforce its administration team, Lemanik Asset Management SA, a Luxembourg based UCITS V compliant Management Company with discretionary portfolio management activities, part of Lemanik Group based in Switzerland, is looking for a AML/KYC (f) based in Luxembourg (CDD 12 months)
Reporting to the Investment Management team, you will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Perform reviews and controls on discretionary portfolio management activity
- Open accounts for new clients
- Participate in the aggregation, entry and archiving of data and customer documentation
- Provide administrative support for business introducers and business developers
- Coordinate customer administrative requests with custodian banks and insurance companies
- Ensure the various controls on investments
- Update the list of customer management constraints
- Organize the calculation of customer invoices
- Implementation of the various regulations & directives concerning discretionary management
- Perform initial and ongoing due diligence and KYC on new/existing clients and counterparties
- Maintain a register of clients
- Holder of a university degree (minimum bac. +3)
- Experience in relevant Investment Management & regulatory compliance areas
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good organizational skills to ensure accurate and complete documentation of decision making
- Flexible and able to multi task
- Familiarity with MS Office applications; experience with monitoring, database software would be a plus
- Comfortable with legal and mathematical subjects
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity and want to develop your career in a young, dynamic and international environment, please send us your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae (with a picture) in English (reference : “AML/KYC Officer”).
Each application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Prior to the conclusion of the working agreement, a copy of an official criminal record (bulletin no.3), issued for less than 2 months, will be required for consultation purpose.