As part of the evolution of the risk team of one of the largest banks on the market, we are currently looking for a Credit Risk Officer to join an experienced team and department on a human scale (>5 people). The tasks are diverse and varied and shared among team members. We are currently looking for a person with experience in the field of Credit Banking Risk.
The company has been established in Luxembourg for several years and has offices around the world. The environment is international and the basic language is English. Company activities are generally scheduled throughout the year. The advantages are numerous within the group: Banking Convention - Meal Vouchers - Pension Plan - Health Insurance - Bonus
There are also opportunities for internal development or training follow-up in order to perfect your skills in your preferred field, home working and a respect for the work-life balance is also highlighted within the structure.
Credit Risk Officer - Tasks
- Establishes and oversees the application of credit risk policies, technology and tools, and governance processes to create lasting solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes, inadequate controls, and emerging risks
- Develops and maintains relationships across the business users and Lines of Defense to better understand and deliver customer requirements by responding to changes in the internal and external business environment
- Assist the divisions in highlighting their Key Credit Risks and management of risk levels against designated risk tolerance limits at a divisional and Firm level
- Analyze in markets-related roles, preferably credit risk management. Front Office experience would be of benefit
- Collaborate closely with other teams to ensure a timely and effective stress testing of credit risk measures
- Maintain documentation of high standards for internal and external distribution on processes and approaches
- Coordinate the process for the identification, assessing and reporting of emerging risks
- Responsability on any risk management related submissions to regulators
Credit Risk Officer - Profile
- Master Degree in Finance, Audit , Risk
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Banking sector
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Mortgages, Lombard loans
- Good knowledge in Credit Risk
Credit Risk Officer - Offer
- Banking Convention
- Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Transport Allowances
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.