KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
A career in KPMG's Consulting department dedicated to the Asset Management & Alternatives will give you the opportunity to work on up to date challenges and serve clients with tailor-made solutions. Within our team you will find a dynamic environment where you will be empowered to share your ideas and suggestions from the very first day.
Within the AM/AI Consulting team, you will face transformational and operational challenges which are often regulatory driven, you will also be part of a dynamic team where you will develop your skills and the most important; make an impact. You will quickly recognize the direct impact these have on real life operations at Management Companies and Alternative Investment Fund Managers.
If you want to be part of an international, multicultural environment, work with different clients and feel you are growing on a daily basis, this opportunity is for you.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As an Adviser you will:
- Assist our clients in defining their target operating model and design of related processes.
- Support in the review of ManCo/AIFM key functions including internal controls and governance arrangements.
- Work on engagements aimed to provide support on the optimization of the client`s regulatory compliance and operational effectiveness in alignment with observed market practices and regulatory expectations related to the Alternative Investment industry.
- Produce market intelligence studies, peer group comparisons and benchmarking exercises in support of our client’s strategic decisions.
- Support the regulatory watch effort for both internal and external benefits.
- Engage into visibility and ad-hoc initiatives in support of building trusted advisor relationships and overall promotion of the practice both internally and externally.
The perfect candidate:
- Master’s degree in, Economics, Finance, Management or similar fields.
- Have ideally at least 1 year experience in compliance, risk management or operations ideally at a Management Company/AIFM or another consulting firm
- You are knowledgeable about the ManCo/AIFM “eco-system”.
- A working knowledge of key regulatory topics e.g. UCITS, AIFMD and/or industry experience is an asset.
- You have strong analytical, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (esp. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- You are a team player and have the necessary soft skills to be in client facing situations.
- Fluent in English, French or German would be an asset.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your English CV and cover letter.