KPMG Luxembourg combines multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Our Audit Technical department (Department of Professional Practice / “DPP”) is offering you new challenges. Seize the opportunity to increase your skills, grow and develop yourself.
As a Manager for our Audit Technical Department, you will:
- Prepare answers for consultation on local accounting, legal, reporting, methodology and auditing matters
- Provide advice and prepare positions on technical questions regarding LUX GAAP, professional, legal and regulatory requirements
- Contribute to the analysis of relevant legal, professional and accounting documents
- Ensure proper coordination with DPP technical industry representatives, Risk Management and Learning & Development team
- Identify needs for future trainings and facilitate trainings
- Be involved in preparing materials for DPP presentations to audit managers and partners and for conferences / workshops to audit seniors and up
- Contribute to the implementation of methodology-related changes following amendments in ISAs
- Coordinate with the technology team on the development and enhancement of audit tools
- Prepare ad-hoc audit tools (e.g. guidance, templates, checklists, etc.)
You will also:
- Work closely with other KPMG functions (tax, advisory and central services) and with audit managers and partners
- Be visible in the cross-functional partners’ group
- Enhance your audit experience with in-depth technical knowledge / soft skills
- Always be at the forefront of the latest professional development
The perfect profile:
- You are an audit manager with at least 5 years of experience in external audit
- You hold or are in the process of obtaining a professional qualification (such as IRE, ACCA, ICAS, Wirtschaftsprüfer, etc.)
- You have a sound knowledge of the audit legal environment, including the latest developments
- You have a deep knowledge of ISQC / ISQM, ISAs, audit methodology, Audit Law and EU Audit Regulation
- You master audit software and other enabling tools
- You have a strong knowledge of IESBA Code of Ethics
- You have excellent coaching and organizational skills
- You have a very good command of English and French. The knowledge of German will be considered as a strong asset.
If your profile fits the above criteria, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.