Accounts Receivable Specialist - (21000078)
With over 1,700 people, KPMG Luxembourg is a leading provider of professional services including audit, tax and advisory services to major national and international clients active in the financial, commercial and industrial sectors.
We are looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. In the context of a maternity leave replacement, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist (m/f) for a 6 months period.
The role and the responsibilities
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will manage the collection process for a portfolio of clients and ensure timely collection of payments.
On a typical day, the tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Facilitate collection of invoices due
- Chase overdue invoices in compliance with the credit policy
- Ensure the quality of the information provided to both internal and external clients
- Support the preparation of the credit control reports
- All other reasonable administrative duties related to the credit control function, including filing and archiving
The perfect candidate
- You hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent in business administration, finance or another relevant field, with at least two years in a similar position
- You have a solid understanding of basic accounting principles, of credit practices and of collection laws and regulations
- You are comfortable with figures (match multiple invoices and payments, analyze data and understand financial records
- You have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems especially MS Excel
- You are fluent in English and French. Any other language (German or Luxembourgish especially) will be considered as a plus
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.