John Zink is looking for a Junior Sales & Applications Engineer (Process Burners) for the Russian market. In this role you will be evolving among a multicultural and multidisciplinary team of engineers. You will be trained to identify business opportunity, present the client with solutions to their problems and close a deal. You will use technical and commercial capability to understand customer’s needs and to recommend John Zink products and technologies to our customers in refineries and petrochemical plants. The role is based in our office in Luxembourg.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals within the given time frame.
- Maintain and improves technical expertise for given product line.
- Develop and maintain a long-term profitable relationship with the customers to promote John Zink products and identifies ways to anticipate customers’ needs.
- Organize and/or participate in customer visits, business group product promotion seminars, exhibitions.
- Qualify opportunities as good uses of John Zink’s application resources (validity of project, customer’s buying history and habits, payment history of the customer, credit, project timing, funding, and scope).
- Understand and define commercial constraints, such as sourcing restrictions, local content requirements, budget limits, terms & conditions, potential competitors, decision-making process.
- Assist the business groups and / or order execution to solve any technical, commercial or financial issues.
The Experience You Will Bring
- University degree in the field of engineering.
- Experience on graduate/intern position in a related field.
- Full professional proficiency in English and Russian.
- Organization skills and ability for multitasking in a fast-paced work environment.
- Maturity, pragmatism, self-sufficiency and high team spirit are essential qualities to succeed in this fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Prepared to regularly travel within EMEA (up to 30%)
- Customer focus and ability to build relationships with customers.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Sales experience with an OEM/ EPC/ End-user.
- Knowledge of any additional European language will be valued.
- Experience with process equipment (burners, instrumentation…) is a strong asset.
- Good technical ability – chemical/ mechanical or industrial engineering degree.
John Zink Hamsworthy Combustion is part of Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) which is a growing family of companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. The range of products for John Zink Hamworthy Combustion entity includes burners, flares, thermal oxidizers, boiler burners and vapor recovery systems.