ING Luxembourg is looking for a:
Personal Banker (m/f) – North Area
The Retail Banking Department of ING Luxembourg is looking for a Personal Banker to join its branches in the northern part of the country.
The Personal Banker (m/f) is responsible for developing, reinforcing and maintaining global relationships with its portfolio of approximately 400 individual clients.
He is the main point of contact for our clients between EUR 100,000 and EUR 1,000,000, whether they are non-resident or resident/border residents. In this context, he is representing the bank and needs to be an ambassador of our values.
To close successful dealings, the Personal Banker uses the clients’ intake and the range of banking services at his disposal (loans, deposits, payments, investments, life insurance, …).
The Personal Banker is also a reference for investment matters for all clients.
He works in collaboration with our Patrimonial Experts to ensure that his clients benefit from a patrimonial approach. He also ensures that clients with “Wealth” or “Corporate” potential are detected and introduced to the appropriate teams.
He represents the bank at events organized by ING or other institutions in order to develop privileged relationships, acquire new clients and develop a network of business introducers.
Competencies / Behaviour:
- Good knowledge of financial and tax matters;
- Notions in patrimonial matters;
- Basic knowledge of civil law;
- Good knowledge of all the bank's products (loans, deposits, payments, investments, life insurance...) for the individual segment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong commercial sense;
- Good analytical, organizational and synthesis skills;
- Autonomy and pro-activity.
- University degree with an economic, commercial or financial orientation and/or a minimum of 3 to 5 years of solid experience in the banking environment as a financial advisor.
- Fluency in French, German and Luxembourgish is mandatory;
- Knowledge of English will be considered an asset.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.