ING Luxembourg is looking for:
Lending Specialist Intern (m/f) – Private Baking
To support the continued growth in our Private Banking Department, we are looking for a Lending Specialist Intern for a 6-month internship starting in January 2022.
In order to support the Lending Specialists, your main tasks will be to:
- Follow-up the existing credit files and draft the internal deadlines;
- Analyze and prepare the new Private Banking credit applications;
- Assist and support operationally the sales representatives in the sale, follow-up and management of loans;
- Answer all the credit-related questions;
- Participate in the evolution and improvement of processes.
Competencies / Behaviour:
- Good analytical skills (financial, accounting and legal);
- Good organizational skills and ability to summarize;
- Sense of responsibility and reliability.
- Education at Bac +4/+5 level with an economic, financial, commercial or legal orientation;
- A first experience in banking and/or credit will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in French and in English is mandatory;
- Knowledge of German or Dutch can be an asset.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.