ING Luxembourg is looking for:
KYC Client Outreach Intern (m/f) – Wholesale Banking
ING’s Wholesale Banking Department is looking for a KYC Client Outreach Intern to join its Client Outreach Team. The internship will start in January 2022 and last at least six months.
Working in the NFR and Control team means working in a dynamic team. You will develop your expertise in banking products, your commercial sense and your interpersonal skills.
As a KYC Client Outreach Intern, your main tasks will be to:
- Assist in the application of Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures in accordance with compliances requirements;
- Support in the management of FATCA, CRS, MIFID documentation;
- Respond to clients' needs and expectations by phone and email;
- Act as a link between the various intermediaries (clients, sales representatives, client administration, etc.);
- Interact with the different departments of the bank.
This variety of experiences will allow you to work in contact with customers and to work with all the banking professions and thus develop your knowledge of the banking field.
Competencies / Behaviour:
- Ability to analyze and synthesize;
- Commercial and relational skills;
- Team spirit, autonomy, rigor and dynamism;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook...).
- University level education with an economic or financial orientation;
- A first experience in the banking sector is an advantage.
- Fluency in French and in English is mandatory;
- Knowledge of any other language will be considered an asset.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.