WEBLOGIC ADMINISTRATOR (M/F)
Experis is currently looking for a WebLogic Administrator (m/f) to strengthen a team inside an important infrastructure, on behalf of a client based in Luxembourg.
- Installation of WebLogic applications and deployment of support activities, editing of tickets.
- Ensuring system integrity by controlling the application of functional updates, software or hardware additions and maintenance activities.
- Analyses the environment systematically to identify and define vulnerabilities and threats. Record and escalate non-conformance.
- Monitoring and analysis of system performance, updating of documentation.
- Reporting to management team.
- Participate in meetings and training related to the environment.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science as well as a significant experience in administration, installation, and management of WebLogic applications.
- Deep understanding of the ICT infrastructure and problem management process to identify and resolve failures (ITIL knowledge).
- Mastering of Unix and Linux operating systems.
- ORACLE Database and SQL knowledge.
- Basic Cloud experience.
- Basic scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Python).
- Fluent in English; French would be a plus.
- A long-term mission inside a huge institution.
- An attractive package in line with your expertise.